Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11p Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11p related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11p specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11p Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11p improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- How do your measurements capture actionable 802.11p information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the 802.11p improvements?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 802.11p process?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Who are the 802.11p improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11p book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.11p self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11p Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11p areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11p Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11p projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11p Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11p project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Improving Fraud Detection: Do Auditors React to Abnormal Inconsistencies between Financial and Non-financial Measures?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the 802.11p project schedule available for all 802.11p project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the 802.11p project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for 802.11p project risks determined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11p Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11p project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11p project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11p project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11p project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11p project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11p project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11p project with this in-depth 802.11p Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11p projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11p and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11p investments work better.
This 802.11p All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.