Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.15.4 ZigBee Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.15.4 ZigBee related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.15.4 ZigBee specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.15.4 ZigBee Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.15.4 ZigBee improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How is progress measured?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 802.15.4 ZigBee?
- How will you measure your 802.15.4 ZigBee effectiveness?
- What is our 802.15.4 ZigBee Strategy?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of 802.15.4 ZigBee’s gains?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective 802.15.4 ZigBee leader?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.15.4 ZigBee book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.15.4 ZigBee self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.15.4 ZigBee Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.15.4 ZigBee areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.15.4 ZigBee Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.15.4 ZigBee projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.15.4 ZigBee Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.15.4 ZigBee project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, but what metrics are important?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on 802.15.4 ZigBee projects that involve outside contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Executing Process Group: How does a 802.15.4 ZigBee project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Risk Management Plan: My 802.15.4 ZigBee project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other 802.15.4 ZigBee project estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this 802.15.4 ZigBee project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
Step-by-step and complete 802.15.4 ZigBee Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.15.4 ZigBee project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.15.4 ZigBee project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.15.4 ZigBee project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.15.4 ZigBee project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.15.4 ZigBee project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.15.4 ZigBee project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.15.4 ZigBee project with this in-depth 802.15.4 ZigBee Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.15.4 ZigBee projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.15.4 ZigBee and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.15.4 ZigBee investments work better.
This 802.15.4 ZigBee All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.