What is involved in Smart Contracts
Find out what the related areas are that Smart Contracts connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Smart Contracts thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Smart Contracts journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Smart Contracts leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Smart Contracts related domains to cover and 85 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Smart Contracts, Smart contract, Alternative currency, Byzantine fault tolerance, Cocoa bean, Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace, Commodity money, Cryptographic protocols, Decentralized autonomous organization, Digital currency, Domestic yak, Electronic commerce, Fiat money, Flex dollar, Gold certificate, IEEE Spectrum, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Local currency, Loyalty program, Medium of exchange, Merkle trees, Rai stones, Representative money, Secure multiparty computation, Shell money, The DAO, Trade beads, Transaction costs, Virtual currency, Water buffalo:
Smart Contracts Critical Criteria:
Detail Smart Contracts outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Smart Contracts projects.
– While it seems technically very likely that smart contracts can be programmed to execute the lifecycle events of a financial asset, and that those assets can be legally enshrined in computer code as a smart asset, how are they governed by law?
– Why should we adopt a Smart Contracts framework?
– What are current Smart Contracts Paradigms?
– How do we keep improving Smart Contracts?
Smart contract Critical Criteria:
Investigate Smart contract governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Smart Contracts process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Smart Contracts process available?
– Does Smart Contracts analysis show the relationships among important Smart Contracts factors?
– Do we all define Smart Contracts in the same way?
Alternative currency Critical Criteria:
Review Alternative currency tasks and customize techniques for implementing Alternative currency controls.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Smart Contracts into the services that we provide?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Smart Contracts forward?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Smart Contracts project?
Byzantine fault tolerance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Byzantine fault tolerance engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Byzantine fault tolerance.
– What is the source of the strategies for Smart Contracts strengthening and reform?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Smart Contracts opportunities costing us money?
– When a Smart Contracts manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Cocoa bean Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Cocoa bean failures and customize techniques for implementing Cocoa bean controls.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Smart Contracts in a volatile global economy?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Smart Contracts project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Smart Contracts project lifecycle?
– Do Smart Contracts rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace Critical Criteria:
Group Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace decisions and devise Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace key steps.
– In a project to restructure Smart Contracts outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is our formula for success in Smart Contracts ?
– What about Smart Contracts Analysis of results?
Commodity money Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Commodity money engagements and stake your claim.
– Does Smart Contracts systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In what ways are Smart Contracts vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How is the value delivered by Smart Contracts being measured?
Cryptographic protocols Critical Criteria:
Confer over Cryptographic protocols issues and integrate design thinking in Cryptographic protocols innovation.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Smart Contracts?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Smart Contracts goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Decentralized autonomous organization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Decentralized autonomous organization leadership and maintain Decentralized autonomous organization for success.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Smart Contracts? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Smart Contracts processes of our organization?
– How do we go about Securing Smart Contracts?
Digital currency Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Digital currency visions and correct Digital currency management by competencies.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Smart Contracts objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How will you know that the Smart Contracts project has been successful?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Smart Contracts?
Domestic yak Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Domestic yak results and differentiate in coordinating Domestic yak.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Smart Contracts?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Smart Contracts effort?
Electronic commerce Critical Criteria:
Shape Electronic commerce issues and test out new things.
– How do we measure improved Smart Contracts service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Smart Contracts Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is the security of electronic commerce services and their secure use ensured?
Fiat money Critical Criteria:
Define Fiat money issues and explore and align the progress in Fiat money.
– Is the Smart Contracts organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are accountability and ownership for Smart Contracts clearly defined?
Flex dollar Critical Criteria:
Judge Flex dollar projects and improve Flex dollar service perception.
– Does Smart Contracts appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Gold certificate Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Gold certificate goals and maintain Gold certificate for success.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Smart Contracts with what users do day-to-day?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Smart Contracts objectives?
– What vendors make products that address the Smart Contracts needs?
IEEE Spectrum Critical Criteria:
Jump start IEEE Spectrum strategies and question.
– How likely is the current Smart Contracts plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers leadership and know what your objective is.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Smart Contracts processes?
– Does Smart Contracts analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Local currency Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Local currency results and explain and analyze the challenges of Local currency.
– How will you measure your Smart Contracts effectiveness?
Loyalty program Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Loyalty program governance and gather practices for scaling Loyalty program.
– How can you negotiate Smart Contracts successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Smart Contracts project manager?
– How do we maintain Smart Contractss Integrity?
Medium of exchange Critical Criteria:
Review Medium of exchange quality and define what do we need to start doing with Medium of exchange.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Smart Contracts product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there Smart Contracts problems defined?
Merkle trees Critical Criteria:
Check Merkle trees engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Merkle trees.
– Think about the functions involved in your Smart Contracts project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Smart Contracts products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Rai stones Critical Criteria:
Face Rai stones management and intervene in Rai stones processes and leadership.
– Which customers cant participate in our Smart Contracts domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Smart Contracts, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is there any existing Smart Contracts governance structure?
Representative money Critical Criteria:
Systematize Representative money goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– what is the best design framework for Smart Contracts organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Secure multiparty computation Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Secure multiparty computation outcomes and tour deciding if Secure multiparty computation progress is made.
– What are our needs in relation to Smart Contracts skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is Smart Contracts important for you now?
Shell money Critical Criteria:
Check Shell money goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Shell money.
– How important is Smart Contracts to the user organizations mission?
The DAO Critical Criteria:
Chat re The DAO engagements and triple focus on important concepts of The DAO relationship management.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Smart Contracts moving forward?
Trade beads Critical Criteria:
Pilot Trade beads tasks and cater for concise Trade beads education.
– Among the Smart Contracts product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the usability implications of Smart Contracts actions?
– How can we improve Smart Contracts?
Transaction costs Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Transaction costs leadership and do something to it.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Smart Contracts is underway?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Smart Contracts?
Virtual currency Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Virtual currency management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Virtual currency.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Smart Contracts values?
Water buffalo Critical Criteria:
X-ray Water buffalo visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Smart Contracts workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Smart Contracts agendas for the next 3 years?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Smart Contracts Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Smart Contracts External links:
BlockchainHub – Blockchain, Smart Contracts, ICOs, …
Wanchain – Cross-Chain Smart Contracts with Privacy …
Smart Contracts – Chamber of Digital Commerce
Smart contract External links:
Minereum – The first self-mining smart contract
Artemine – First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0
DiceyBit – make Bitcoins | Live Slots | Smart Contract Game
Alternative currency External links:
Alternative currency – Issuepedia
Alternative Currency – Studynerds
Alternative Currency (2013) – IMDb
Byzantine fault tolerance External links:
Byzantine Fault Tolerance Authenticated Messages – …
Cocoa bean External links:
Cocoa Bean of Vermont in Montpelier, VT
The Cocoa Bean | Bakery, Drinks, Ice Cream
Black Mountain Chocolate – Handcrafted from cocoa bean …
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace External links:
[PDF]Code And Other Laws Of Cyberspace – delhicp.store
[PDF]Code And Other Laws Of Cyberspace – zhoujian.store
Code and other laws of cyberspace (Book, 1999) …
Commodity money External links:
What is Commodity Money? definition and meaning
A difference between commodity money and fiat money is
[PDF]A Model of Commodity Money, With Applications to …
Digital currency External links:
Triple Dice Exchange ?DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE
Viacoin | The Future of Digital Currency.
Digital Currency Index Coin – Digital Currency Index, LLC
Domestic yak External links:
Domestic Yak – Olympic Game FarmOlympic Game Farm
Electronic commerce External links:
What is Electronic Commerce (ecommerce)? Webopedia …
Electronic commerce (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Electronic Commerce – AbeBooks
Fiat money External links:
Home – Fiat Money
Fiat Money, explained – YouTube
Fiat Money | Definition of Fiat Money by Merriam-Webster
Flex dollar External links:
Auxiliary Services | Flex Dollars | PACE UNIVERSITY
Flex Dollar Locations – su.sodexomyway.com
Flex Dollars — JWU Dining
Gold certificate External links:
iBid LOT 110-1928 20 DOLLAR GOLD CERTIFICATE.
IEEE Spectrum External links:
IEEE Spectrum – Official Site
IEEE Spectrum – YouTube
Robots and Robotics News from IEEE Spectrum – Home | Facebook
Local currency External links:
Ashmore SICAV – Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond …
Loyalty program External links:
Loyalty Program Definition | Investopedia
MVP Rewards and Loyalty Program | Food Lion
Medium of exchange External links:
Medium Of Exchange | Definition of Medium Of Exchange …
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/medium of exchange
Merkle trees External links:
How Merkle Trees Enable the Decentralized Web | Hacker …
How Merkle trees enable the decentralized Web • Tara Vancil
How are Merkle trees used in a blockchain? – Updated – Quora
Rai stones External links:
Rai Stones – Federated States of Micronesia – Atlas Obscura
Representative money External links:
Which of the following is an example of representative money?
Why is representative money more useful than …
Shell money External links:
Shell Money | Definition of Shell Money by Merriam-Webster
Measuring shell money–Tolowa | Library of Congress
The DAO External links:
Nick Morgan – The DAO, the SEC and the ICO Boom
Forums – The Dao Bums
The Dao of Dragon Ball Book Series by Derek Padula
Trade beads External links:
Indian Trade Beads | eBay
Trade Beads – Lima Beads
Transaction costs External links:
How to Cut Transaction Costs on Customer Purchases
[PDF]10-ML-14 Final ML-Financing of Transaction Costs for …
Virtual currency External links:
Water buffalo External links:
Water Buffalo Restaurant – Milwaukee, WI | OpenTable
1973 Suzuki GT750 WATER BUFFALO – craigslist
cincinnati.craigslist.org › … › motorcycles/scooters – by owner
Water Buffalo reservations in Milwaukee, WI | OpenTable