What is involved in parallel processing
Find out what the related areas are that parallel processing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a parallel processing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its CPP commercial parallel processing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward CPP commercial parallel processing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which parallel processing related domains to cover and 9 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
parallel processing, Parallel computing, Parallel process:
parallel processing Critical Criteria:
Rank parallel processing decisions and pioneer acquisition of parallel processing systems.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the parallel processing process?
– Think of your parallel processing project. what are the main functions?
– How can the value of parallel processing be defined?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Parallel computing visions and sort Parallel computing activities.
– How important is parallel processing to the user organizations mission?
– Do parallel processing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Parallel process Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Parallel process management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Parallel process decisions.
– Think about the people you identified for your parallel processing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good parallel processing project manager?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of parallel processing activities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the CPP commercial parallel processing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Parallel computing External links:
Parallel process External links:
A Parallel Process View for Information Technology
www.isixsigma.com › Industries › Software/IT
What is parallel processing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Trauma-Informed Care: A Parallel Process