Ready to use prioritized AIOps Architecture requirements, to:
Be confident that your process is involved in cross multi team projects and influencing product technical direction across multiple stakeholders product management, QE, (internal) customer support, other teams etc. .
- How well does your organization retain and engage people in teams that support the data lifecycle?
- How does your organization have real time holistic visibility of the application stack and Infrastructure map?
- How do techniques from the pre-analytics era differ from your new data science and business analytics approach, or have they just been re skinned to fit into the new terminology?
- Are you able to use your business intelligence tools to data mine the AIOps repository?
- How do your existing solutions integrate into event management, AIOps and Information Technology Service Management tools?
- When everything is known, how will you ensure data ethics in AI to not discriminate based on the data you have?
- How do you monitor all the components individually to make sure they are in their expected state, where is the relationship between components?
- How did your organization skilfully achieve digital transformation, and what tools did you need on path?
- What impact will AIOps have on functional collaboration across your organization?
- What telemetry data you monitor, at which stage and in what form?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE