Ready to use prioritized Application Lifecycle Management requirements, to:
Interact with Business Analysts, Data Base developers and programmers to determine the project scope and design the system using Agile-Scrum methodologies and Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects. .
- Understand the potential performance and scalability issues of building your applications in an environment that has an effective life-span of a Web year.
- Account for how your organization uses security best practices that are designed to address security concerns in the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Determine lifecycle when a single part has multiple applications.
- Safeguard sensitive user data in use by your applications.
- Integrate development and operations processes that prioritize ongoing security awareness throughout an applications lifecycle.
- Cost efficiently protect and manage data and applications throughout lifecycle.
- Measure individuals skills and experience with tools, technologies and activities in the application development lifecycle, when they are physically distributed.
- Integrate security throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Drive significant changes and prepare your organization for an agile approach to application lifecycle management and the benefits it promises.
- Apply security best practices to make the process more effective.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE