Ready to use prioritized Business Process Re-engineering requirements, to:
Make sure the Business Process Transformation group works with (internal) clients to design effective technology solutions that support and enhance critical business processes and manage the implementation of those solutions. .
- Have the requirements for the QMS been integrated into the business processes and have management promoted awareness of the process approach and risk based thinking?
- Does your organization have a formal business process for management of declining products and product abandonment?
- Does your organization have a group (or center of excellence) responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization?
- To what extent are the EA governance processes integrated to the organizations business management processes, like the investment process or strategy refinement process?
- What change management strategy does your organization have to foster acceptance of the need to improve the performance of key business practices?
- Do you have a configuration management process in place to ensure that changes to your critical systems are for valid business reasons and have received proper authorization?
- Is the risk management process that you have in place informing your business decisions day to day?
- To what extent is your organizations EHS, social responsibility, or SD issues management process or processes integrated into your organizations overall business issues management process?
- Where should your organization enhance its risk management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
- What business processes are in scope for process modeling, re engineering, and gap analysis and best practices?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE