Ready to use prioritized Business Processes requirements, to:
Ensure your group identifies, creates and facilitates technical and process design changes by conducting business and systems analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement; system availability, security, data reliability; re-engineering processes and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes and partnering with business to ensure solutions provided meet long-term business strategies. .
- Does the process address organization processes and workflow and attempt to use value added capabilities by leveraging the use of applications and technologies through business process reengineering?
- Do you have time to assess all requirements and business processes to ensure that effective process are being mapped into the new automated solution?
- Which methods seeks to effect positive change in processes and organizations by using a set of practical tools to address business issues and process problems?
- What process does your organization use to ensure that recordkeeping requirements are identified during the business process analysis and met in new IT systems design?
- What business process changes and organization structure changes have been made to date to ensure efficient and effective administrative services using PeopleSoft?
- How do you focus your process management initiatives on high impact business processes and set the right priorities?
- Does your organization have a group responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization (Choose one)?
- Do you have a configuration management process in place to ensure that changes to your critical systems are for valid business reasons and have received proper authorization?
- Does your organization have a clear understanding of the business processes, applications and systems that process and/ or store personal information?
- Does the business and IT management have an ongoing work prioritization process in place that takes into account immediate business imperatives?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE