Ready to use prioritized Chief Data Officer requirements, to:
Drive strategic projects for (internal) customer Support and partner support leadership in key deliverables such as partner analysis, data analysis, business process (re)engineering, partner governance process including data analytics and management processes and change management to organization new practices or improve existing practices. .
- Does your organization have a Chief Data Officer and/or a Chief Information Security Officer?
- Does your organization have someone in the role of chief data officer?
- Do you have a chief data officer or chief analytics officer?
- What kinds of data does your organization need access to?
- How does your organization use the data that it collects?
- Does your organization have enough data to help improve its understanding of customers, markets and processes?
- Does your jurisdiction have your organization wide, formal data governance policy or structure in place?
- Does your organization have data quality checks in place to quantify data quality values?
- Does your organization have a clear plan to leverage your data for competitive advantage?
- Does the data vision have buy in from organization leaders?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE