Ready to use prioritized Cloud Adoption Framework requirements, to:
Secure that your workforce directs and controls the business development activities; ensuring Cloud Adoption Services are effectively positioned in (internal) customer solutions and program delivery. .
- Best transform to flexible connectivity and data models to underpin digital services that drive customer and employee experience innovation and support partner ecosystems.
- Use cloud first and Software as a Service (SaaS) adoption models to reduce employee frustration and the security risks of multiple usernames and passwords for each employee.
- Measure that the key legal protections and business benefits of Cloud solutions are being met.
- See your value proposition grow and which affordable mechanisms do you need and do you use to make this happen.
- Deal with Data Security regulations and adopting a hybrid deployment strategy.
- Make Cloud work in your business and organizational context.
- Make sure the solution meets the User Experience so the solution will be adopted.
- Adopt efficient cloud resource management algorithms.
- Design infrastructure and applications in the public cloud that will overcome local and regional outages.
- De-risk your migration to maintain stringent application SLAs and business continuity.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE