Ready to use prioritized Cyber Threat Intelligence requirements, to:
Provide support to the Security Operations Center during incident response and threat hunting activities that includes cyber threat analysis support, research, recommending relevant remediation and mitigation. .
- Ensure balance between human soft skills and AI data management capability to achieve the best threat intelligence approach for your organization.
- Supplement the level of intelligence and expertise your team has access to.
- Evaluate evolving cyber threats and vulnerabilities in your risk assessment process for the technologies you use and the products and services you offer.
- Know if you have invested effectively, your data is safe, have done enough or whether you are really managing your risk.
- Protect your data and organization from cyber threats and system failures.
- Use real time data analytics 24×7 to identify and categorize truly critical attack activity from low and slow persistent events to more overt attacks.
- Evaluate and report on the overall maturity of a cyber risk management program.
- Take advantage of threat intelligence information when responding to a security incident.
- Tell if the actions you plan to take will contain the impact of a potential cyber threat.
- Rate your organizations overall implementation of security controls and policies to help protect against potential threats in areas.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE