Ready to use prioritized Cybersecurity Awareness requirements, to:
Conduct and/pr support cybersecurity risk assessments and action plans, including OT/SCADA environment and IT/OT convergence areas, focusing on information security requirements for the business, and providing valuable reports and progress status to feed business awareness on OT security activities. .
- Does your organization have coordinated and measurable information security and cybersecurity awareness programs?
- Does your organization have a Security Awareness and Training Program that allows for individuals to understand the roles within cybersecurity and learn more about emerging threats?
- Do you have an engaging and effective information security awareness program in place across your organization designed to influence and drive new cyber resilient behaviours?
- Has your organization updated its information security awareness and training programs for employees to cover the possibility of cyber attacks involving extortion?
- Does your organization provide basic cybersecurity and/or IT security awareness training to all users (including managers and senior executives)?
- Should cybersecurity awareness and cyber safe practices be reserved only for organization workers?
- Does your organization have a cybersecurity employee education and awareness program?
- Is a documented cybersecurity awareness program in place with security practices reinforced each calendar quarter for high and medium impact systems?
- Does your organization implement an appropriate level of information security training and/or awareness campaigns for employees prior to granting them access to information systems and facilities?
- Are there requirements by your organization/local organization to ensure employees receive annual cybersecurity awareness training commensurate with employees responsibilities?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE