Ready to use prioritized Cybersecurity Incident Response requirements, to:
Participate and coordinate Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) with evidence gathering processing, cybersecurity incident investigation, attack malware remediation, forensic analysis, threat mitigation, vulnerability detection, and data leakage prevention. .
- Objectively measure the level of security and business risk involved in a cybersecurity incident.
- Evaluate evolving cyber threats and vulnerabilities in your risk assessment process for the technologies you use and the products and services you offer.
- Test that your incident management processes work correctly.
- Take advantage of threat intelligence information when responding to a security incident.
- Quantify loss of an incident that has not occurred.
- Identify what organization you should use to help you recover from a cybersecurity incident.
- Know your containment system will really work.
- Use your incident response planning for more than data breaches.
- Adapt your crisis management capabilities to different types of cyber incidents.
- Determine whether a cyber incident will pose a reputation risk to your organization.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE