Ready to use prioritized Cybersecurity Risk Management requirements, to:
Work with stakeholders in IT and the business to understand the work they are doing and how it intersects with Information Security and Risk Management expectations, then advise on how to best proceed by applying: information security policies and standards, regulatory requirements applicable to Align, control and risk frameworks, and contractual or legal requirements. .
- Does the board have regular briefings on the evolving Cybersecurity threat environment and how the Cybersecurity risk management program is adapting?
- Where does a multidisciplinary approach to device cybersecurity risk management make sense?
- How is your organizations Cybersecurity risk management approach aligned with or folded into its overall enterprise risk management process?
- Do you have a cyber risk management organizational chart with reporting relationships delineated?
- Do you have an enterprise wide, independently budgeted cyber risk management team?
- Does your cybersecurity risk management strategy categorize risks?
- Is your organization allocating the right resources to Cybersecurity risk management?
- How do stakeholders learn about an entitys Cybersecurity risk management initiatives?
- Do you have an effective cyber risk training program in place including reporting of breaches and subsequent actions?
- Do you have cyber risk communications mechanisms in place to communicate recovery status with your employees and/or shareholders?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE