Ready to use prioritized DLP Technologies requirements, to:
Be sure your group is involved in cloud network security technology (which include intrusion monitoring, threat detection and prevention systems, firewalls, and DDOS prevention solutions), and/or data protection technology (which include encryption, key management, data loss prevention, and hardware security modules), and/or identity management systems (which include directories, access servers, authorization services, identity provisioning and governance systems). .
- Which tactics does your organization use to ensure that employees comply with your data protection/data loss prevention policies?
- Which data loss prevention strategies is used to ensure that unauthorized users cannot access information stored in specified fields?
- Do you have redundant power sources to reduce the risk of data loss in case of interruption of power?
- Which data loss prevention policies for which services do you need to implement to ensure compliance with industry regulations moving forward?
- Does your organization have policies in place preventing employees from copying client data to mobile devices, external media, or forwarding it to third party email?
- Does your organization have effective measures in place to protect against various methods of data loss?
- When configuring data loss prevention agents, what does the file recovery area location setting determine?
- Have you implemented a DLP solution to protect data from leakage by users working remotely on high risk processes?
- Do you have more than one tech savvy person who can manage data recovery from physical media under the extreme pressure of a data loss emergency?
- Is your cybersecurity team monitoring DLP alerts and investigating the potential loss of sensitive data leaving the network boundary?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE