Ready to use prioritized Data Compliance Regulations requirements, to:
Oversee that your strategy works closely with leadership to ensure alignment between security and data privacy compliance programs including policies, practices and investigations, and acts as a liaison to the information systems and compliance departments. .
- Know where the data is coming from and whether it has met the quality threshold and security compliance requirements.
- Prove where your data resides if you do not have a complete view of the hardware and applications in use across your network.
- Get value from your risk and compliance data and inform business decisions from solutions already in the marketplace.
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal control, and data management and analysis.
- Know if personal data has been accessed by unauthorised personnel.
- Implement and enforce policy based data management to ensure compliance and governance.
- Justify the expenditure on cloud and data security, what are the potential costs and ensure IT spend is balanced with the potential business risk.
- Maintain service levels and ensure security and compliance for data that may wind up on public or hybrid clouds.
- Convince the executive team to invest (and to continue investing) in data governance & stewardship as an essential business function.
- Encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE