Ready to use prioritized Data Governance Automation requirements, to:
Ensure you provide your (internal) clients with a comprehensive suite of consulting and advisory services that include internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing, enterprise-wide risk assessments, risk management regulatory compliance (including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)), advisory and quality assurance, IT audit, cyber security, data governance and data analytics, RPA (robotic process automation and privacy).
- Reconcile Enterprise Architecture work, information management and data governance.
- Tie all the different business and manufacturing processes together to provide a couple of data points that immediately help make decisions.
- Deploy data governance and management controls when using cloud to produce, consume, and harness enterprise data.
- Measure success in using internal data analytics to drive business outcomes.
- Ensure data governance and security at each stage of the data management including ingestion, storage, preparation and ongoing analysis.
- Achieve a unique, value based customer experience centered on your organization relevant single view of customer data and/or product data across the enterprise.
- Analyze data in motion when it has not landed in a database yet.
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal controls and data management and analysis.
- Use data to help build trust in the services and policy your organization delivers.
- Correlate business value with source data integrity.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE