Ready to use prioritized Data Integrity Management requirements, to:
Certify your team tasks include monitoring and proactive maintenance of on-premises systems and cloud-based services that support line of business applications; ensuring integrity and recoverability of data and systems; monitoring local and cloud-based storage capacity and performance; upgrading and patching software to mitigate performance and security issues; resolving hardware and software issues affecting laptops and workstations; reacting to security incidents; and other tasks that enable continued business operations. .
- Know who has deposited what data and who is re-using them or who has the right to access data which are restricted in some way.
- The ever-increasing amount of data, along with the emphasis on continuous availability, necessitates changes in the approach to data integrity, which results in management and protection becoming much more closely aligned.
- Correlate business value with source data integrity.
- Prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources.
- Ensure that data remains private, once it has been collected.
- Maintain the integrity and security of your clients business information and data.
- Keep the integrity and privacy of communication intact while ensuring security of the network and the data that is being exchanged.
- Improve your quality culture so that personnel are empowered to identify and correct any data integrity issues they encounter.
- Correlate business value with source data quality.
- Make sure that actions will not lead to chaos or breach your data integrity, reliability and GDPR compliance.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE