Ready to use prioritized Data Privacy and Security requirements, to:
Work with cross-functional business teams, including Legal, Engineering, People Team (HR), Finance, and Security to address potential compliance issues and achieve data privacy program initiatives and provide as-needed support to leaders and stakeholders across your organization. .
- Address data privacy for information provided to your organization as part of the cloud excellence implementer program.
- Encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives.
- Balance questions of data privacy and security with the need to track results.
- Ensure that your internal stakeholders and innovation decision makers, and employees more generally, are aware of internal data and external data products that they can leverage.
- Achieve compliance with all data privacy regulations and ensure the ethical use of data.
- Better protect your data beyond the enterprise wide data privacy & security program.
- Verify the cybersecurity and data privacy programs of your organizations partners/suppliers/third party service providers.
- Monitor changes in data privacy and security laws.
- Reduce the privacy risks related to re using the data for other purposes.
- Support regional and vertical specific requirements for Security and Data privacy.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE