Ready to use prioritized DevOps Maturity Model requirements, to:
Establish that your strategy advises the management team on risk issues that are related to information security and recommends actions in support of the wider risk management programs. .
- Know has the data asset been used, and if so where and what business outcomes did it lead to.
- Use data from the different integrations to have a smarter system for dealing with your operational processes.
- Know the older versions of code not longer support user requests, or provide change management reports for compliance.
- Provide management with a better insight into data transfer use.
- Apply data science and machine learning across the software engineering lifecycle, cloud software engineering lifecycle, and DevOps Software Engineering pipeline.
- Determine your IT performance groups, using a data driven approach.
- Ensure your implementation will have the greatest chance for success.
- Extend the agility realized in development through to the formal QA, information security and operations teams.
- Create the data or the environments today to test use cases.
- Ensure that an Agile DevOps practice follows information security best practices.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE