Ready to use prioritized Disaster Recovery Plan requirements, to:
Partner with the Enterprise Risk Management to define standards and processes and provide subject-matter expertise to oversee vendor information security risk and inform periodic audits of third-party service providers information security and business continuity controls. .
- Does the information lifecycle management plan make optimum use of the most cost effective storage systems that meet your data protection needs?
- Does your organization have an information security implementation strategy as per the risk analysis results that its implementation is undertaken as part of your organizations work plan?
- Does your vendor have an established process for applying the principles of information lifecycle management to data protection?
- Is your data management system flexible, scalable and secure enough to protect and manage the ever growing quantities of customer and business data?
- Does your organization have a strategy for the use of information security technologies that are implemented and updated according to the needs and changes in the risk profile?
- Does your organization have a documented and officially employed information security risk management program?
- What information or data does organization have that would help in recovery planning?
- Will it be expected that the data points collected by the data management system could/will change over time and need to be added to the system?
- Who will have access to the data and options to manage the privileges for different users on the same data?
- Do the forecasts and financial statements show whether the business can afford to use internal sources of finance to fund the reopening or will you have to seek external funding?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE