Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Architecture Principles requirements, to:
Be sure your team supports the design and development Operational Technology (OT) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards, and in collaboration with CI/OT Architects. .
- Reconcile Enterprise Architecture work, information management and data governance.
- Make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems.
- Determine whether the business and IT systems are aligned if you do not have a clear understanding of each.
- Position information governance, data management, BI, quality, Enterprise Architecture, risk and data science.
- Structure your architecture and implement new technology to integrate changes into business processes in a quick and cost effective manner.
- Align business processes with analysis and requirements for technology projects.
- Demonstrate your Information Management proficiency.
- Combine operational data and Enterprise Architecture to better support decision making.
- Bring more clarity and stability to your business plans to help IT make the right moves.
- Define a suitable method for measuring and quantifying, in financial terms, the value of Enterprise Architecture based business transformation.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE