Ready to use prioritized Enterprise Risk requirements, to:
Make sure the Business Risk and Control Officer is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group and enterprise function and supporting interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as the front line liaison to Independent Risk Management leaders for moderate to high risk and complex enterprise risk programs. .
- How frequently does your organization evaluate your organizations risk profile and assess its impact on the business strategy and plan?
- How does your organization organizations become more proactive in considering and initiating change to enhance risk management and structure?
- How does your organizations risk manager determine if your organization is exposed to risks that might be addressed with an alternative risk transfer programme?
- Does your organization have a robust traditional risk management program that encourages risk awareness with proactive event reporting?
- What considerations about risk management have taken place at the board level or among top management when strategies decision were made in the past?
- What types of risk does your organization encounter and address in your risk management program?
- Which industry standard for risk management does your Department or organization predominately follow?
- How does information from the risk management process inform the strategic planning process?
- Does the risk management process prompt management to look outside your organization for external events, including disruptive innovation, that might trigger risks for the enterprise?
- Does management have access to a robust set of key risk indicators to monitor its top risks?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE