Ready to use prioritized Human-Centered Design requirements, to:
Develop experience using UX metrics and a user centered design process to provide insights to product engineering groups. .
- How does the use service design methods build institutional reflexivity?
- Do you have an interest in human centered design and digital technologies?
- What would it look like if human centered design methods were applied further upstream to the creation of actual policies?
- How do you use the Human Centered Design Process to invent something for someone else?
- How might you use design to creatively engage people in conversations?
- What design features would your organization like to bring into your product roadmap?
- What criteria does relationship design add to the human centered design requirements of desirability, feasibility, and viability?
- Which human centered design methods will translate to policy design?
- How might you design services and experiences that create well being for people within organizations?
- What do you see as the next steps in the use of human centered design in health care more broadly?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE