Ready to use prioritized Human Resources requirements, to:
Guarantee your operation provides consulting to business line stakeholders on Human Resources policies, processes, procedures, laws and regulations by advising employees and management on policies, procedures, and documentation; researching and identifying concerns; coordinating problem resolution; staying abreast of and interpreting policies and regulations; providing input to the development of policies in partnership with cross-functional leadership; guiding managers on employee management, discipline, and terminations; and working with Legal to resolve issues. .
- Is there a human resources function within your organization and does it have complete personnel files, employee manuals, and policies that reflect current labor laws?
- To what extent does your organization have suffcient human resources to support ongoing evaluation and learning processes?
- For each of your organizations security and risk related functions, does your organization have the human resources and skills needed to adequately address them?
- What is the current and expected future customer makeup, and what material and human resources does your organization have and need?
- How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- Does Human Resources have a standard or a framework that each of your organizations can follow when they develop human resource plans?
- Does your organization have the capacity to develop and implement systematic human resources policies designed to enhance performance, effectiveness and motivation of staff?
- How does the management of your organization efficiently apply its specific and unique human resources and have them developed appropriately?
- Does your organization have integrated, global or enterprise wide human resources information systems (HRIS)?
- How does your organization track work system performance and effectiveness of its human resources with measures/indicators?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE