Ready to use prioritized Hybrid Cloud Architecture requirements, to:
Ensure your process is involved in cloud architecture patterns, cloud deployments, defining and implementing security requirements in public cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS), multi cloud, hybrid cloud.
- Make a hybrid approach to cloud work for your business without adding management complexity or risk.
- Design and manage a software defined data center that consolidates workloads while using multiple hypervisors either on premise or across diverse cloud environments.
- Keep a handle on costs if you have a hybrid infrastructure that includes public and private clouds, as well as on premise resources spread across multiple data centers.
- Maintain service levels and ensure security and compliance for data that may wind up on public or hybrid clouds.
- Move data between data centers so that it does not have a large impact on performance.
- Detect policy: Do you have any 3rd party violations and data connected apps.
- Evaluate and choose the right cloud environment for your organization and ensure your data and infrastructure are secure.
- Bring value to your business using Cloud.
- Prepare your data centers to support cloud native applications and integrate more smoothly in your hybrid cloud.
- Support the needs of legacy, business critical applications, and provide flexible infrastructure to support new virtual machine based applications or a migration to SaaS.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE