Ready to use prioritized ISO 20000 requirements, to:
Ensure your design documents, resolves, or escalates applicable issues at the time of contact into the IT Service Management system (ITSM) to maintain a thorough database for use in problem resolution and training: document all contact with end users, internal support staff or vendors; communicate with support staff after incident resolution to develop troubleshooting procedures and suggest changes or additions to the appropriate problem or knowledge database; provide status and progress reports to supervisors. .
- Manage the conversation with senior leaders and business partners to gain the momentum you need to bring infrastructure management to the enterprise.
- Plan, design and implement IT Service Management best practices in your organization.
- Update ITIL or ITSM change management processes to now account for cloud deployment of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Account for the use of IT Service Management to your customers.
- Move from system management to integrated service management.
- Use Change Management to support Case Management.
- Provide the context for investment considerations which services does an investment affect, and how does that fit with the business strategy and priorities.
- Use Incident and Problem Management to support Case Management.
- Know that systems are working if they have to.
- Verify if the required business outcomes are achieved if you do not know what you want measure success against .
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE