Ready to use prioritized ISO 27001 requirements, to:
Work with the Information Security Risk and Compliance team to support the development and updating of your (internal) clients security policies and standards and ensure the ongoing compliance with both regulatory obligations and internally developed policies and standards that are in alignment with industry standards. .
- How do you increase information security management automation in the context of the ISO 27001 process model?
- Does organization has an access control policy that shall be established, documented and reviewed based on business and information security requirement?
- How does your organization place confidence in the actual information security controls of business partners?
- Do you have agreement with the suppliers about information security requirement for mitigating the risk associated with suppliers access to your organizations assets?
- What are the minimum protocols of your organization for information security management standards?
- Has your organization ever asked business partners to implement information security measures?
- Are information security policies that provide management direction defined and regularly reviewed?
- Is the security of information and data exchanged within your organization and with any external entity maintained?
- Does your organization implement security countermeasures required for information system operation?
- Do you modify your information security controls in response to changes in risk acceptance criteria?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE