Ready to use prioritized Incident Response requirements, to:
Oversee that your organization establishes architecture oversight and planning for information and network security technologies; leads development of an information security risk management program that includes business, regulatory, industry practices and technical environment considerations; establishes strategic vendor relationships for security products and services; develops enterprise-wide security incident response plans and strategies that includes integration with business, compliance, privacy, and legal constituents and requirements; provides advanced level engineering design functions; provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems. .
- Does your organization have a cyber incident response plan in place in the event of a data breach?
- Does the service provider have a formal incident response and management process and plans that clearly define how they detect and respond to information security incidents?
- Does your organization have established Incident Response Training included as part of your organizations required Security Awareness Training (SAT)?
- Does your organization have a security incident response team with clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities?
- Does your organization have an incident response plan for security breaches involving third parties?
- Does your organization have a written incident response plan for localized IT Security incidents?
- Have you implemented appropriate Cybersecurity governance, risk management, incident response and business continuity frameworks?
- Do you have an incident response plan in place to minimize the cost and exposure of the data breach?
- To what extent does your organization have an established incident response plan defining how to respond to the compromise of a networked device?
- Does your organization have a formal, documented Computer Security Incident Response Plan, and when is the last time your CSIRP was updated?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE