Ready to use prioritized Insider Threat Prevention Strategy requirements, to:
Lead application security solutions, data loss prevention solutions, insider threat solutions, enterprise vulnerability management and support business development (merger, acquisition, divestiture) security and IT solutions. .
- How does your organization verify that all cleared employees have completed the required insider threat awareness training?
- Which organization information does your insider threat detection program leverage?
- Does your organization have a defined insider threat management program that involves cooperation among multi disciplinary areas of your organization as human resources, IT and legal?
- How does your organization work to identify observable and reportable external cyber threats that may be linked to internal cyber insider threat activities?
- Does your organization have a formal incident response plan with provisions for insider threat attacks?
- How does your organization close the gap between the initial attack, discovering the insider threat actors deeds and taking action to shut down or otherwise mitigate the event?
- Do your CSPs have a formalized insider threat program?
- Aside from DLP/CASB solutions, what additional data security solutions does your organization leverage to protect against insider threats?
- How does your organization fund and staff a program office to implement your organizations insider threat policy?
- Does the insider threat program personnel receive regular, timely access to all relevant and credible information to identify violations, areas of concern or potential insider threat matters?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE