Ready to use prioritized Internal Auditing requirements, to:
Make sure your company is involved in developing, managing and/or administering a compliance program, an internal audit program or other program involving management of governance, risk and/or compliance processes in a complex organization or highly regulated environment. .
- Provide effective oversight of programs and controls to prevent, detect and deter fraud, including oversight over internal controls management has established to mitigate fraud risks.
- Use technology based audit tools and other data analysis techniques.
- Use the data that already exists internal and external to your organization to better identify and predict emerging changes in the risk environment.
- Ensure business continuity in the event of system failure.
- Know effective change management when you see it.
- Evaluate the value and impact to the business if compromised.
- Ensure you have spotted all the key issues in an internal audit report.
- Build your organization case for data in IA.
- Review the suitability of your organizations Quality Management System.
- Manage the entire risk environment of the business landscape.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE