Ready to use prioritized Internet of Things Basics requirements, to:
Make sure your team is involved in the design and implementation of Internet of Things solutions that leverage high volume telemetry ingestion, stream analytics and data visualization.
- Protect data collected by IoT that appears not to be personal at the point of collection or has been de identified and may at some point in the future become personal data.
- Fill the gap between what you have now and the capabilities you need to make the vision of an online data facility a reality.
- Kick start your IoT journey and be confident that you will deliver the business outcomes your organization is looking for.
- Take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to your traditional business models.
- Use IoT data to develop custom IoT enabled business applications.
- Manage the new data brought by IoT sensors, and how is it being translated into business decisions.
- Know if the CISOs security program has accounted for all the components to be effective.
- Integrate your organization model canvas for IoT using Business Model Generation.
- Deliver early as much value as possible, so every phase has a positive customer impact.
- Better involve business function system owners in security planning.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE