Ready to use prioritized Internet of Things requirements, to:
Be sure your workforce leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs; interacting with project manager to provide input on project plan; and providing leadership to the project team. .
- Do you use appropriate security mechanisms to protect the personal data that your IoT technology collects?
- Is your organization adequately prepared for the anticipated increase of connected devices and the Internet of Things opportunities?
- Does your organization require third parties to have insurance coverage for IoT security risks?
- How do you know when third parties with whom your IoT devices are connected have been maliciously attacked?
- What IoT initiatives have you already integrated or will integrate into your processes?
- How do you take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to your traditional business models?
- What steps have users taken to protect the personal information while using IoT devices?
- Does the business consider the IoT when applying data and privacy policies and practices and evaluating security?
- What impacts will it have on your value creation process, if customers data is a contributory factor?
- Does your organization include the secure use of IoT devices in training and awareness programs?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE