Ready to use prioritized Key Risk Indicator requirements, to:
Facilitate the identification and collection of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) to enable the measurement of information systems control performance in meeting business objectives. .
- Ensure that your organization has covered at least the key risk analysis needed to mitigate risk effectively.
- Foresee your use of key risk management products evolve in the next two years.
- Identify and manage the key risks which could have the greatest impact on your organization and optimize your allocation of resources accordingly.
- Make sure that a project will have positive health and safety outcomes.
- Monitor your key risk where no limit has been set.
- Decide what information you want to monitor and what metrics will be useful.
- Prevent the risk management function from devolving into a control testing function.
- Take your Risk Management Program to the next level.
- Align operational risk management with enterprise risk management.
- Manage metadata for key enterprise data assets.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE