Ready to use prioritized Legacy Application Modernization requirements, to:
Ensure your team is responsible for designing and developing critical software/enterprise solutions; producing top quality code and designs that utilize technologies to implement high performing server side components/application, Legacy Modernization applications; driving, participating, and influencing architectural and design architectural and design decisions; working closely with stakeholders including project management and professional services teams to understand requirements and deliver product functionality that meets (internal) customer needs; and working directly with business users and external (internal) customers to extract requirements and design of new systems. .
- Determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere.
- Broach the subject of retiring legacy applications with key stakeholders and make the business case.
- Handle data from incomplete business processes.
- Create the data or the environments today to test use cases.
- Support the needs of legacy, business critical applications, and provide flexible infrastructure to support new virtual machine based applications or a migration to SaaS.
- Decouple the business functionality from your legacy applications that are still needed (that can be re use) intelligently, efficiently and with as little risk as possible.
- Translate your legacy data and applications into the modern language of APIs.
- Ensure that data in your legacy applications is retained for compliance and easily accessed for audits and e discovery.
- Integrate cloud resources with the mix of legacy applications, infrastructures and other cloud deployments you may have already.
- Accelerate the migration effort to realize the business and technology benefits.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE