Ready to use prioritized Legacy Systems Modernization requirements, to:
Liaison so that your process is responsible for designing and developing critical software/enterprise solutions; producing top quality code and designs that utilize technologies to implement high performing server side components/application, Legacy Modernization applications; driving, participating, and influencing architectural and design architectural and design decisions; working closely with stakeholders including project management and professional services teams to understand requirements and deliver product functionality that meets (internal) customer needs; and working directly with business users and external (internal) customers to extract requirements and design of new systems. .
- Determine when to modernize your systems from legacy database software to data platforms built from the ground up to support digital, mobile, and cloud applications that run everywhere.
- Move the data in legacy systems to the cloud environment without interrupting business operations.
- Make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems.
- Handle change management from legacy to a data driven organization.
- Modernize legacy systems and make them relevant in a digital age with minimal risk to business continuity.
- Consolidate and decommission systems and still meet data retention and access requirements for legacy data.
- Broach the subject of retiring legacy applications with key stakeholders and make the business case.
- Better involve business function system owners in security planning.
- Handle data from incomplete business processes.
- Extract data from the large number of systems you hold, and overcome the barriers of legacy systems that make data extraction challenging.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE