Ready to use prioritized Logistics requirements, to:
Guarantee your process is involved in supply operations management programs analyzing and resolving difficult issues and problems involving supply processes, work methods, and supply data management. .
- Shift from a product selling to a data driven services business model.
- Use information to improve operational efficiency and customer experience, and create useful new business models.
- Build an information system to support the new logistics support model and interface with an old style of supply chain management.
- Collect and share material / product data along the value chain in a transparent yet secure manner.
- Select, collect, align, and integrate data and information for tracking daily operations.
- Rate your organizations project logistics management system.
- Update and share your data with your key supply chain stakeholders.
- Know whether to obtain your transportation management system from a traditional vendor or from a third party logistics provider.
- Design, plan and control logistics processes within other organizations and between companies that work together in the supply chain.
- Protect data and the integrity of the system that handles the data and transactions.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE