Ready to use prioritized Operational Risk Management requirements, to:
Develop experience assessing the design and operating effectiveness of enterprise or operational risk management programs, and/or entity-level and business process controls for Internal Audit, SOX compliance, System and Organization Control (SOC) reporting, or other risk management, compliance and assurance activities. .
- How important does your organization think sound operational risk management practices are?
- Do you have a formal risk management process established to support the business objectives?
- Does your organization have operational risk management policies, procedures and standards?
- How have you made clear in your organization who is responsible for the risk management function?
- Does the risk management function review or have access to your organizations strategy?
- Which communicates how the management of operational risk can enable your organization to achieve its business objectives?
- Does operational risk management have the ability to independently stop business decisions?
- What type of analytical and reporting capabilities does the solution you use for risk management provide?
- Is there an effective process for reliable reporting on risks and risk management performance?
- Does your organization have the necessary policies and procedures in place to support risk management?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE