Ready to use prioritized Post Implementation Review requirements, to:
Secure that your strategy performs and leads activities related to requirements analysis, business process analysis, product configuration and customization, scope analysis, workflow consulting, data mapping, detailed project documentation, (internal) customer communication, issue resolution, testing, (internal) customer training/education, solution deployment and implementation, and transitory post implementation support. .
- Use data to inform on going project implementation.
- Ensure that changes to company documentation have been implemented.
- Define, implement and maintain an appropriate level of information security.
- Optimize business processes across all applications.
- Justify the initiation time to the Project Sponsor or Customer who just wants it done.
- Ensure data consistency across all applications.
- Pick the right system, implement it efficiently and get people using it.
- Monitor and review the information related to the external and internal issues.
- Get feedback from the frontline staff as to whether they can implement that in practice.
- Lower your post implementation costs while increasing the value of your current investments.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE