Ready to use prioritized Process Audit Checklist requirements, to:
Certify your process is involved in developing, managing and/or administering a compliance program, an internal audit program or other program involving management of governance, risk and/or compliance processes tested in a complex organization or highly regulated environment. .
- Does management have tools that allows it to view data consistently across programs?
- How can management and directors be assured that risk and risk process information is being effectively communicated?
- Which challenges have you experienced in gaining access to data within your organization?
- What are the key reports management uses to manage business on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis?
- Does the project have a documented requirements management plan?
- How would management know if your organization level controls provide a strong control environment?
- How do you identify special processes during a Quality management system (QMS) or process audit?
- Do you feel that your risk, compliance, and audit processes need to be improved in order to address critical risk management challenges?
- Is your organization expecting to change its business model or the products or services it offers?
- What can internal audit do to support your organizations cyber & it risk management program and objectives?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE