Ready to use prioritized Process Improvement requirements, to:
Assure your personnel identifies process improvement initiatives to support Commercial Business goals and revenue objectives, makes recommendations, and executes change to improve order management systems and processes to meet quality product delivery and (internal) customer service quality standards. .
- What processes does your organization have in place to ensure that the improvement process is continuous and reflective?
- Do you have a quality review process or customer complaint tracking process that constantly seeks to improve performance and satisfaction?
- Are process improvement programs in place to identify and improve problems and defects?
- What process improvement actions do you take to improve or maintain first case start time accuracy?
- Do you have an automated process to measure and improve service delivery Key Performance Indicators?
- Does your organization have a process to improve the relevance of monitoring activities by tweaking collected logs, events and alerts?
- How does process mining help your organization to understand and improve the business processes?
- Are process improvement plans implemented to improve the emergency response process?
- What things need to be taken into consideration to ensure that your organization can maintain and improve the application development process in the future?
- Where do capital investment and process improvements geared towards environmental performance also improve overall performance, productivity, and profitability?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE