Ready to use prioritized Quality Assurance requirements, to:
Make sure your staff develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans; implements project plans to meet objectives; coordinates and integrates project activities; manages, leads, or administers project resources; monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk; implements or maintains quality assurance processes; integrates information systems subsystems; develops information systems testing strategies, plans, or scenarios; identifies standards or requirements for infrastructure configuration or change management; participates in change control (reviewing change requests); develops or implements information systems security plans and procedures; makes improvements, solves problems, or takes corrective action when problems arise; gives presentations or briefings on all aspects of the project; participates in phase, milestone, and final project reviews; identifies project documentation requirements or procedures; and develops and implements product release plan. .
- Does your organization have a well defined financial reporting process that incorporates post audit sampling or quality assurance review for reports?
- Do you have independently reviewed quality assurance processes that apply to each test being undertaken, to help make sure client requirements are being met in a secure, productive manner?
- What sort of quality assurance measures are in place in your organization to ensure that your performance management and development systems is defensible and meets regulatory requirements?
- Does the quality assurance scope involve review of organizational change management work products, training effectiveness and adoption of new software products?
- Which element of a system of quality control strives to provide your organization with reasonable assurance that its policies and procedures are operating effectively?
- Do you have quality assurance and risk management programs in place for understanding how AI systems/models must be validated and developed?
- Do the reliability standards require high impact control centers to have quality assurance environments for testing patches before implementing in the production environment?
- Does the quality assurance group review or audit the activities and work products for configuration management and report the results?
- Has quality awareness increased and is quality assurance integrated into the software development process at an early stage?
- What reporting structures do you have in place to monitor the effectiveness of quality assurance improvement activities at all levels of your organization?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE