Ready to use prioritized Ransomware Protection requirements, to:
Operate a portfolio of Information Security technology tools, including external and insider risk, advanced malware, anti ransomware, privileged access and dark web monitoring. .
- Coordinate vulnerability prioritization and patch management across security and IT.
- Maximize the value of your content and boost visibility and control over your sensitive data, while safeguarding your business from ransomware and insider threats.
- Assess your organizations current ability to either block or detect ransomware before it locks or encrypts data within your systems.
- Restrict the connectivity and Active Directory trust relationships between different areas of the business to slow down and limit the spread of ransomware attacks.
- Determine what data protection vendor best prepares you for a ransomware attack.
- Detect and stop insider threats, ransomware, data exfiltration and beyond.
- Prevent data theft from ransomware, malware, or trojan attacks.
- Provide consistent network security across remote locations.
- Assess your organizations level of user awareness to defend against ransomware attacks.
- Educate and validate that your users understand their role in cybersecurity.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE