Ready to use prioritized Reduce Risk requirements, to:
Ensure you might also modify and improve algorithm performance across market regimes, by introducing new features, data sources, and modelling approaches; rapidly identify opportunities for your (internal) clients to increase earnings potential and reduce downside risk by back testing various risk management strategies; co-build bespoke tools with (internal) client data science teams that tailor machine-learning algorithms to attain an optimal balance of earnings and volatility given (internal) clients risk appetite and capital constraints; and/or collaborate with and train cross-functional (internal) client teams to instill long-lasting capabilities and ensure new decision-making models are embraced by organizations. .
- Is the existing disaster management information system suitable for analyzing risks and planning efforts to reduce the risk and/or mitigate the impact of disasters?
- Does your organization have the necessary management functions in place to reduce the risk of technology obsolescence?
- What unilateral decision making authority, if any, does the risk manager have to reduce risk at the strategy and portfolio levels?
- Have measures to reduce the likelihood, duration or impact of a disruption for identified risks been considered and implemented, and are in accordance with your organizations risk appetite?
- How does the risk management system reduce the likelihood of risk events or impact on the implementation of options?
- Are supply chain risks identified during the implementation of prevention and preparedness measures and were measures taken to reduce the risk of supply shortages?
- Is the risk manager authorized to exit trades, or does one have unilateral authority to reduce risk if predefined guidelines are violated?
- What are some things your organization already does well to support its staff and help reduce the risk of vicarious trauma?
- When items are added to the strategic risk register what measures are put in place to reduce the risks and ensure the risk is appropriately managed?
- Do large audit organizations respond to correlated client business risks across the portfolio by differentially assigning personnel across engagements, to reduce risk of correlated judgment errors?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE