Ready to use prioritized Risk Based Internal Audit requirements, to:
Verify that your operation assesses the cyber security posture of information systems according to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) including review of artifacts, controls implementation and compliance testing, interviews with key stakeholders, and documentation of the assessment results. .
- Use risk management as a way to make your business more efficient, to reduce manual intervention, and minimise risk and control errors.
- Restrict, log, and monitor access to your information security management systems.
- Provide effective oversight of programs and controls to prevent, detect and deter fraud, including oversight over internal controls management has established to mitigate fraud risks.
- Manage and report on your information risk management practices.
- Use technology based audit tools and other data analysis techniques.
- Use the data that already exists internal and external to your organization to better identify and predict emerging changes in the risk environment.
- Optimize technological and legal structures within an industry (law) that has a low appetite for trust, and is risk averse.
- Know if your vulnerability risk profile has changed.
- Know if your legacy software is at risk of damaging your business and your legacy.
- Explicitly incorporate into the capital framework other critical risk areas, as portfolio concentrations and operational, liquidity, legal, and information systems risks.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE