Ready to use prioritized Root Cause Analysis requirements, to:
Make sure your design uses significant judgement and discretion to collaborate with (internal) customers on complex issues in order to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of (internal) customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. .
- Is root cause analysis used to determine the root causes of recurring and underlying problems?
- Is there an effective method used to process parts which have been rejected and returned by the customer that root cause analysis and corrective actions are determined?
- What other analytical tool might have alerted the failure analysis team to the root cause of the designation pointing error anomaly?
- How does your safety system address accident prevention, inspection, root cause analysis of failures, and recovery?
- Does your organization have line of sight to trend data to identify the root cause of denials?
- Do a trend analysis based on keywords you have identified or a root cause analysis by asking why?
- How long does it typically take you to perform after action forensics and root cause analysis on a customer friction complaint?
- Do you have a root cause analysis of prior compliance issues to best prioritize areas of focus?
- What is the frequency of use of the various different root cause analysis tools employed within the systems engineering problem solving process?
- What data sources does your organization use to analyze root cause and determine the best path for remediation?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE