Ready to use prioritized Security Architecture requirements, to:
Secure that your team is involved in a support, operations, compliance or engineering roles in these the following Security Areas: Application Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Cloud Security, Cryptography/Encryption/Tokenization, IAM/Access Control, Network Security, Operations Security, Risk Management, Security Assessments, Security Architecture and Design or Telecommunications. .
- Choose the right Business Critical Services tier for your specific Core Networking, Data Center, Security, and Collaboration architecture needs to ensure you are covered.
- Control who has access to your data once it leaves your data center.
- Measure metrics, or look at and approach security for a position that it has to be one baked into the architecture, whether it is system, departments, culture.
- Truly partner with the business on reducing complexity across your data architecture.
- Design, acquire, implement and manage security solutions to provide an appropriate response to information risks faced by the business.
- Best manage the security risk while also supporting business objectives.
- Ensure your CSP has implemented security controls to mitigate third party risks.
- Anticipate future security requirements, both in terms of requirements that have not been requested yet and in terms of brand new attacks.
- Protect the information classified as private and still make use of Cloud solutions.
- Track provenance and handle security as the data flows through the analysis pipeline.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE