Ready to use prioritized Security Incidents requirements, to:
Oversee that your organization establishes architecture oversight and planning for information and network security technologies; leads development of an information security risk management program that includes business, regulatory, industry practices and technical environment considerations; establishes strategic vendor relationships for security products and services; develops enterprise-wide security incident response plans and strategies that includes integration with business, compliance, privacy, and legal constituents and requirements; provides advanced level engineering design functions; provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems. .
- Does your organization have security incident procedures to monitor and respond to all incidents that occur during and after normal hours of operation?
- Does your organization have a security incident response team with clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities?
- Does your organization have an incident response plan for security breaches involving third parties?
- Are employees required to report suspected security incidents to your organizations incident response authority within a defined time period?
- Do you have a documented information security incident response plan that involves more than just IT staff?
- Does the incident response plan provide clear steps to be taken to restore the security of any information systems compromised in a cybersecurity event?
- Does your organization formally measure security incident response time for management reporting or process improvement purposes?
- Is your information security incident response and management program integrated with comparable cybersecurity and physical security programs?
- Do you have a comprehensive incident response plan in place to use in the event of a security incident or data breach?
- Are incident response and management procedures documented and available for use during an information security event?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE