Ready to use prioritized Security Information and Event Management requirements, to:
Develop experience managing security information and event management (SIEM) systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools. .
- Know if an MSSP has the technology resources to meet your security needs.
- Manage the information to help end users sense the urgency of security breach events.
- Bring data together across the entire organization in order to reduce the impact of adverse events and improve inventory and manufacturing performance.
- Know what data will be important to you six months from now.
- Prove that you deployed proper security controls and that they have been active.
- Deal with the massive amounts of information (logs, events, alerts and flow data) created by independent network and security devices.
- Test and evaluate your security controls based on the PCI Data Security Standard.
- Ensure accounts only have access to the services/data for which they have been authorized.
- Control and limit access to data in cloud apps.
- Ensure business continuity in the event of system failure.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE