Ready to use prioritized Security Orchestration requirements, to:
Develop experience managing security information and event management (SIEM) systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration solutions, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), file integrity monitoring (FIM), data loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring tools. .
- Has your organization deployed technologies designed for security analytics and operations automation and orchestration?
- Does your organization have any information security programs in place to protect and monitor in real time sensitive documents and information?
- Does DevOps introduce more security threats, or does it have a more risk reducing impact in your organization?
- What metrics does your organization use to evaluate the ROI on your security orchestration and incident response platform?
- Does your organization have a platform that enables the convergence of network and security operations?
- How does your organization provide security assurance for defensive AI systems?
- Does your organization ever have to ignore some security events/alerts that you believe should be investigated further and can not because it can not keep up with the overall volume?
- Do you have detection software installed that provides you many potential threat alerts that your security team needs to validate?
- Does your organization have security staff with SIEM expertise?
- How does your organization contribute to the security community?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE